For me an android phone is not fully utilized if it has no
rooting privilege. I mean what is really in for me if I don’t have my android
phone rooted and gain administrative control over it? I'd really miss a lot of goodies and geeky things.
However, rooting happens to have few disadvantages. But the advantages
of rooting are far worth and plentiful when compared to its disadvantages. Let me
put it this way: “rooting is for the geeky or the brave-hearted”.
I am not excluding anyone. I am just trying to say that
rooting can have your phone bricked if you don’t know what you are doing.
Kingroot has been the easiest app for rooting android phones
so far, but sometimes some phones happen to be stubborn like goats.
So I bring to you the latest version of Kingroot that is
v4.9.5. you can always try it out if you have a stubborn phone that has been
very hard to root with the older versions of Kingroot.
Download link:
How Do I Use This App?
You need internet
access to complete the rooting process.
· ===> After a successful download and installation,
run the app.
· ====> Wait for Kingroot to fully analyze your phone
(ie to confirm if your phone has been rooted or not).
· ====> Tap on the blue circle that reads ‘root’.
·
Wait for the rooting process to complete 100%
and you phone should probably reboot itself.
You should and see Kingroot installed on your phone. Don’t
delete! To check if the rooting worked or not, go to Google playstore and have Root Checker installed.
What to Do When the Latest Version of Kingroot Doesn't Root Your Phone
When the latest version of kingroot doesn't work for you, there shouldn't be a need to worry, I suggest you try using the older versions of Kingroot and follow the above steps and get your phone rooted...
You can download the older versions here.


Comments
Post a Comment