Have you ever woken up one morning and found out that the airtime you had on your MTN line has been deducted? And sometimes airtime just gets deducted all in the name some services we don't know how they even got activated in the first place? if YES, then this tutorial is for you...
I'll just go straight to the point without a waste of your time.
1. Dial *123*5*1# and send...
2. Reply with 2. My Active Services
Then a list of Active Services comes up
3. Select the one you want to unsubscribe/stop.
4. Reply with 1 to unsubscribe.
I'll just go straight to the point without a waste of your time.
![]() |
| When you just find out that your airtime has been deducted |
How to Unsubscribe from Services That Deduct Your Airtime
1. Dial *123*5*1# and send...
2. Reply with 2. My Active Services
Then a list of Active Services comes up
we have just 3 active services
|
3. Select the one you want to unsubscribe/stop.
For the sake of example, I will unsubscribe Music Plus Promotion that deducts about ₦75 of your airtime.
|


Comments
Post a Comment