I won't call this a cheat. I will just say that another loophole has been unleashed. MTN doesn't know about this for now. Are you tired of buying airtime?
Don't worry I know what your answer(s) might be.
You can get free N50 countless times to call any network. Just follow the steps and enjoy.
==> Dial *460*6# and *460*3#
==> N50 will be given to you. There is no way to check this yet. So just enjoy.
==> When the N50 exhausts, redial the above codes. Do this repeatedly and enjoy.
NB. Sometimes, it might be unsuccessful:
==> Don't give up, keep retrying it. I have already used up to N200 before I wrote this post.
Flex and always keep visiting UpGhetto for latest trends in technology.
Please use the comment box.
Don't worry I know what your answer(s) might be.
You can get free N50 countless times to call any network. Just follow the steps and enjoy.
==> Dial *460*6# and *460*3#
==> N50 will be given to you. There is no way to check this yet. So just enjoy.
==> When the N50 exhausts, redial the above codes. Do this repeatedly and enjoy.
NB. Sometimes, it might be unsuccessful:
==> Don't give up, keep retrying it. I have already used up to N200 before I wrote this post.
Flex and always keep visiting UpGhetto for latest trends in technology.
Please use the comment box.



Comments
Post a Comment