Only Heavens knows what MTN are up to these days with their updates in data increment. Well is for our own good guys, yet we are still folding our arms waiting patiently till when they will make geeky guys stop looking for loop holes and tweaking IMEI in order to get unlimited data for our insatiable thirst for downloads.
It will interest you to know that the 10mb that was sold out for N100 has just been increased to 30mb.
Also, the 50mb that went for N200 is now 100mb.
Few days back, it was official that with N1000, one can get 1.5gb, while N2000 gives you 3.5gb. For more, reads melange-of-new-mtn-surprise-data
From what I see, this cool. I think they are beginning to realize that they need re-ordering.
Just dial *131*1# and follow the prompt. This works on all devices.
Please drop your comments.
It will interest you to know that the 10mb that was sold out for N100 has just been increased to 30mb.
Also, the 50mb that went for N200 is now 100mb.
Few days back, it was official that with N1000, one can get 1.5gb, while N2000 gives you 3.5gb. For more, reads melange-of-new-mtn-surprise-data
From what I see, this cool. I think they are beginning to realize that they need re-ordering.
Just dial *131*1# and follow the prompt. This works on all devices.
Please drop your comments.



Dem don tire
ReplyDelete