Before I continue, I have a disclaimer: this content is for
educational only. Don’t get caught sneaking around cyber cafes unmasking
people’s password.
Back to the business of the day, if you have ever learnt HTML, then this will be the easiest tip you won't struggle to understand. However, if you don’t know HTML, you are still cool!
1. Go to your browser (I’m using Chrome)
2. Go to a login page of a site you have previously logged in.
3. Highlight the password you want to unmask that was already
saved on the browser.
4. Right click and select inspect element(some browsers may say
inspect only)
5. Triple click on the password. Erase just the password and
replace it with text.
You are done! Exit from the source code and the password becomes a plain text. You see!
This could be used to monitor the activity of your kids or a
bad person.
Drop your comments please.

Comments
Post a Comment