For few weeks now, network providers have been doing what I
call revolutionary revisit especially in data spectrum. Maybe they are trying
to make us forget cheat. Maybe they are trying to deter us from looking for
loophole in their systems. They are just doing what every successful business
man would do. They are creating demand.
What a suprise? I can now buy 10mb
which was sold N100 for just N50. Mtn does that now. Lots more. Hey, But I am
not going to stop looking for loopholes. That is what this blog is for.
Now let’s go straight to the point and finish. You can now
get 1GB for N500 that will last for a week. It’s no cheat.
How to
You just need to be on MTN ipulse and dial *406*2*1# and N500 will be deducted from your account.
It works on all devices.

Comments
Post a Comment